Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Defending the Kingdom

  1. #11
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] chele

  2. #12
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Musings of a Rambleologist:
    I will dedicate
    And sacrifice my everything for just a second's worth
    Of how my story's ending....
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I feel like I'm in a Mountain Dew Commercial!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That first post made me think of someone trying to write poetry..i felt like saying..Hark I hear the water rising..what folly is this..run we all shall drown..yet not moving until the current drags you off..while i stand on the bank and think to myself...if only you had listened and not wore those silly Shakespearean clothes.. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •